Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
Floaty but Dizzy
Methadone
by Experimenting Girl
Citation:   Experimenting Girl. "Floaty but Dizzy: An Experience with Methadone (exp78822)". Erowid.org. Mar 21, 2018. erowid.org/exp/78822

10 mg oral Methadone (pill / tablet)

My mom has cancer so she has a lot of pills. Some of which I have experimented with. I saw Methadone sitting on the coffee table. I researched it. One 10 mg tab is all I needed to take.

I took it at about 1:30 am cause I wanted to go straight to bed. I fell asleep a little after 2 and woke up around 430 randomly feeling floaty and good. I texted my boyfriend, while texting my head was lifted. I got nauseated. I felt like I could throw up possibly, but I just put my head flat on the bed and felt better with all the floatiness. It was a wonderful high for that short amount of time I was awake. Throughout the rest of the morning I kept waking up once every hour, but would fall back to sleep quickly. I dont know if that happens with everyone, but anytime I take a prescription med that occurs. Now I'm awake it's 12:15. I feel a bit on the dizzy side when I read or move my head too much.

If one does not mind a bit of dizziness afterwards this isnt too bad of a drug to take. Though I think id rather stick to oxycodone. Alas, for I have none left.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 78822
Published: Mar 21, 2018Views: 1,188
Methadone (166) : General (1), First Times (2), Hangover / Days After (46), Alone (16)