Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
Works for Me
St. John's Wort
by St. John
Citation:   St. John. "Works for Me: An Experience with St. John's Wort (exp78911)". Erowid.org. May 21, 2009. erowid.org/exp/78911

St. John's Wort (daily)

For me st. john's wort is comparable to 20 mg prozac twice a day. I take it as recommended by the manufacturer and have tremendous results. I was on prozac for a few years for depression, then I stopped taking it because I thought I did not need it. Then I met my wife who introduced me to the wort and it makes me feel as if I am on prozac and it's completely all natural.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 78911
Published: May 21, 2009Views: 18,479
St. John's Wort (142) : Health Benefits (32), Depression (15), Multi-Day Experience (13), Medical Use (47), Not Applicable (38)