Have you used Psychedelics or MDMA
for anxiety, depression, trauma, or PTSD
The Universal Flower Garden
DMT
by RagdollEntity
Citation:   RagdollEntity. "The Universal Flower Garden: An Experience with DMT (exp79017)". Erowid.org. Nov 27, 2017. erowid.org/exp/79017

smoked DMT

[Erowid Note: The dose described in this report is very high, potentially beyond Erowid's 'heavy' range, and could pose serious health risks or result in unwanted, extreme effects. Sometimes extremely high doses reported are errors rather than actual doses used.]

Flamingoes/Wolves/The Universal flower garden

I began by pre-dialing 911 on my cell phone and putting it next to me. (Just in case.) then I sat on my porch surrounded by beautiful flowers and smoked out of a bowl one gram of DMT.

It began almost immediately, hitting me like a freight train. I heard a rush of distorted sounds, clanging and bells that were disorderly but strangely beautiful. At this point the Universe exploded out around me, surrounding me with beautiful multicolored galaxies and nebulas twisting around and spinning forever. I realized that the flowers had turned to flamingoes and wolves (Note: Wolves are my Native american Spirit Animal/guide) that were beckoning me to follow. They gave me a grand tour of the Universe and all of the other Universes, showing me the different planets with alien life on them and creatures and things beyond my wildest imaginations, things that can't even be described, before bring me to the Universal Gods. Then the Gods explained to me why we're here and how short my life truly is n the long scheme of the universe. How little I am, and how insignificant and it all made perfect sense.

And before I knew it had ended and I was sitting in my garden again on my porch, listening to the wind and the birds.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 79017
Published: Nov 27, 2017Views: 880
DMT (18) : Mystical Experiences (9), Alone (16)