New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $30 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
Fixes Stutter
MDMA (Ecstasy)
by Ahmed
Citation:   Ahmed. "Fixes Stutter: An Experience with MDMA (Ecstasy) (exp79020)". Erowid.org. May 27, 2009. erowid.org/exp/79020

repeated   MDMA

I have taken MDMA a few times a year and my stutter completely goes away for the duration. I am not sure if it's because I am at total ease or because it actually does something neurologically, but all I can say is that I don't stutter at all. Makes me wish I could take a smaller dose regularly just to avoid stuttering. Though I doubt that is safe, so I won't try it, but I wish the medical profession took a look at this.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 79020
Published: May 27, 2009Views: 5,628
MDMA (3) : Performance Enhancement (50), Health Benefits (32), Not Applicable (38)