individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Too Much
MDMA (Ecstasy)
by frostbytes
Citation:   frostbytes. "Too Much: An Experience with MDMA (Ecstasy) (exp79103)". Erowid.org. Jul 26, 2011. erowid.org/exp/79103

MDMA

This is not a trip report but a warning about the effects of too much MDMA. I took about 1500 hits of MDMA in 5 years and now I have some health problems because of it.

I've been clean for 3 months and now problems are popping out. I have very very bad panic attacks almost everyday that last up to a hour and my pulse goes way up when this happens (about 140-150 bpm). At the same time I can not feel my arms and every time I feel like I am going to die from a heart attack, I also feel pressure in my chest and I also get violent nightmares almost every night. I went to the doctor and went through cardiac and blood test. Everything was fine so the doctor told me that it is the chemical withdrawal that causes these bad after effects. He said that it could take a while to come back to normal (a few months). I am not depressive but these attacks are very scary. Please people don't abuse it, take it only a 2-3 times a year max. I know its not easy but taking more fucked my head up. Please be careful and be sure to get the real MDMA crystals not e-pills.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 79103
Published: Jul 26, 2011Views: 4,999
MDMA (3) : Post Trip Problems (8), Retrospective / Summary (11), Unknown Context (20)