Help us be a 2021 "Top Rated Nonprofit", and spread accurate info
about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Felt Like Shit
Sertraline
by BigDumb
Citation:   BigDumb. "Felt Like Shit: An Experience with Sertraline (exp79277)". Erowid.org. Oct 18, 2019. erowid.org/exp/79277

300 mg oral Pharms - Sertraline (pill / tablet)

Overall Bad Experience

I don't have much experience with Pharmaceuticals, but Zoloft sounded appealing because of some of the reports I've read online.

A little background:
-I'm a regular cannabis user and have used the following substances:
-DXM
-Diphenhydramine
-Nitrous
-Shrooms
-Alprazolam (xanax)
-and Ritalin

So I took 300 Mg of this stuff at 6:30 am with my breakfast, in the hope of some kind of stimulative effect, then headed off to school.

About an hour later (7:30) I was talking to one of my friends, when suddenly a wave of nausea hit me. I told her that I had to go to the bathroom, and walked there quite quickly.

I pretty much puked my guts out, and from that point on, I felt like shit: I felt drained of every bit of my energy, but I couldn't fall asleep. I also felt really irritable.

So overall, I didn't find this drug useful for recreational purposes.

That's all....

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 79277
Published: Oct 18, 2019Views: 1,389
Pharms - Sertraline (88) : School (35), First Times (2)