Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
DXM and Drug Tests False Positive for PCP
DXM
by Tratt
Citation:   Tratt. "DXM and Drug Tests False Positive for PCP: An Experience with DXM (exp7943)". Erowid.org. Aug 17, 2001. erowid.org/exp/7943

2000 mg oral DXM (liquid)

Just a note about drug testing and DXM. I've used to use DXM heavily, off and on for a couple of years. The last time I used, I managed to overdose and came to from my blackout in the emergency room, which supremely sucked. They did a drug test on me, though I had told them what I had taken. I tested positive for weed & PCP. I had smoked weed the two previous days, and that night, but besides DXM, that was the only drug I had touched. I've never done PCP in my life (after my lengthy experiences with DXM, don't want too), so this came as a suprise. Oh well, I did't get in trouble, and it did cause me to make some changes in my life.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 7943
Published: Aug 17, 2001Views: 4,234
DXM (22) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)