Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
Mellow Yellow Fellow
Diazepam
by SuperDuper
Citation:   SuperDuper. "Mellow Yellow Fellow: An Experience with Diazepam (exp79507)". Erowid.org. Mar 24, 2018. erowid.org/exp/79507

20 mg oral Pharms - Diazepam (pill / tablet)

I took Diazepam (20mg-4pills) at 7:00pm and I feel nothing at 7:30.

I had to take half that amount when getting my teeth pulled last week and did absolutely nothing, so I decided to double the dose.

Now before taking the pills last week and today, I had eaten previously.

7:45pm- feeling slowed down, very relaxed and and if I look around very fast I see a blur.

This is a fun thing to experience if I are stressed out or need to relax a little. Very soothing.

I'm going to the doctors to get more prescribed so I can mellow out once in a while with this.

Peace to all, Love and harmony

Cheers

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 79507
Published: Mar 24, 2018Views: 2,442
Pharms - Diazepam (115) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)