Changed Forever
LSD
by Dave
Citation:   Dave. "Changed Forever: An Experience with LSD (exp796)". Erowid.org. Aug 4, 2000. erowid.org/exp/796

1 hit oral LSD (blotter / tab)

I dropped 1 tab, basically had a very sketchy bad trip. The next morning I woke up and everything was a little flashy and i thought it would go away but it didn't.

I have had it for 8 months know and I often find myself trying to peer through the weirdness but i never can. I call it the 'CONFUSION' because it is very unpleasant especially at the age of 15. To tell the truth I really hate it and wish I could reverse to the day I took it and get pissed instead.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 796
Published: Aug 4, 2000Views: 22,377
LSD (2) : Bad Trips (6), Health Problems (27), Post Trip Problems (8), Unknown Context (20)