Support honest drug info, lab drug checking, Shulgin
archiving, harm reduction & benefit enhancement.
[see progress]
We're still 86 donations short of our goal!
$10-$500 Donations Doubled

Donate Cryptocurrency
Smoking on the Beach
Tobacco
by DxmTripper
Citation:   DxmTripper. "Smoking on the Beach: An Experience with Tobacco (exp79702)". Erowid.org. Aug 26, 2021. erowid.org/exp/79702

1 cig. smoked Tobacco

A week at the beach had led to using dxm, cannabis and alcohol. I'd smoked tobacco products a bit in the past (around 30 cigarettes in my lifetime).

Anyway, smoking and inhaling a cigarillo (small cigar) on a lifeguard stand at 1 am on the beach was one of the most fulfilling things I'd ever done in my life. The nicotine buzz was a lot more intense than a cigarette, and it made looking at the stars and listening to the waves amazing. It took about 20 minutes to finish. Whenever the buzz would begin to go away, I'd take two drags and it would be back.

I can't explain with words the enjoyment and fulfillment I felt from that one simple cigar, to finish an amazing week. It was probably more fun than smoking cannabis for me.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 79702
Published: Aug 26, 2021Views: 500
Tobacco (47) : Glowing Experiences (4), Unknown Context (20)