Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Facedown in the Grass Screaming
Alprazolam & Alcohol - Beer
by jables
Citation:   jables. "Facedown in the Grass Screaming: An Experience with Alprazolam & Alcohol - Beer (exp79795)". Erowid.org. Apr 9, 2019. erowid.org/exp/79795

2 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)
    repeated oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)
  2 hits smoked Cannabis (plant material)

Bad Xanax Trip

Last night I decided to take some zannies that Iíd had for a week or two at a party. Iíve never tried it before. I took 2mg orally, and decided to get a beer about 15 minutes later. As I stood up to walk to the cooler I noticed that my motor skills were shot. I drank about 8 or 10 beers within the next three hours or so, and then chilled in front of the tv for a little while with some girls. We wanted some of our friends to come over so we called them and went to pick them up, with the sober girl driving. When we got there they piled into the car and one of them had a bong so we went and bought some weed from a couple guys and they took us to the shed behind their house and said theyíd match us. I was still kind of messed up at this point but it seemed like it was wearing off so I hit the bong 2 or 3 times and a big steamroller once or twice. I got a feeling like I had to get out of the shed or I was going to die.

My friend told me this morning that I was facedown in the grass screaming and everyone was really scared. She said that I would do that for about 5 minutes, stand up and act like everything was fine, then do it again. As she told me about what I was doing I started to remember how I felt. I had thought I was in hell and the grass was all stabbing me, and I remembered my friends telling me I had to stop and we had to go, but I thought that was part of my punishment for being a bad person and it made me feel horrible. I remember wanting to kill myself but I couldnít because I thought I was already dead and in hell. I threw up a bunch of times.

I donít remember anything between getting out of the shed and waking up in my car this morning. It ended up being a horrible night and Iím still feeling kind of scared in case this is a dream and Iím going to wake up and be back in hell. Looking back, it was really stupid of me to drink so much not knowing how the xanax would affect me or how it would all react.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 79795
Published: Apr 9, 2019Views: 2,608
Pharms - Alprazolam (98), Alcohol - Beer/Wine (199) : First Times (2), Combinations (3), Difficult Experiences (5), Bad Trips (6), Various (28)