responses to an online survey from those who have
used a psychedelic while in a romantic relationship.
Couples especially invited to participate.
Great Fun Until I Couldn't Remember Anything
Clonazepam
by bonehead
Citation:   bonehead. "Great Fun Until I Couldn't Remember Anything: An Experience with Clonazepam (exp80109)". Erowid.org. Jan 24, 2018. erowid.org/exp/80109

1 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:30 .5 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:40 .5 mg insufflated Pharms - Clonazepam (ground / crushed)
  T+ 0:45 1 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam (ground / crushed)
  T+ 1:30 .5 mg insufflated Pharms - Clonazepam (ground / crushed)
  T+ 1:30 .5 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam (ground / crushed)

10 minutes after taking 2 .5 mg pills I felt a fuzzy headed relaxed buzz.

20 minutes after the head buzz is gone I just have a very relaxed euphoric feeling

30 minutes I feel the same way so I chew another .5 mg pill

40 minutes I get frustrated thinking it would be more exciting so I snort another whole pill

45 minutes I love the feeling its sensational amazing yet I feel confused I want to increase this so I chew 2 more .5mg pills

1 hour I feel like schizophrenic I hear stuff and fascinated by the movement of everything if I close my eyes I see transforming robot gun guitar thing and explosions of colour and light.

1 hour 30minutes I decide to chew one more pill and snort another

1hour 40minutes I cannot walk I get distracted by everything yet laughing that I'm getting distracted to easily. I have the urge to crawl out the window.

2 hours mild hallucinations I see birds in my room they a friendly I stare at them look away then look ip they are gone
I don't remember what happens from here but the experience was much fun!

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 80109
Published: Jan 24, 2018Views: 979
Pharms - Clonazepam (125) : Unknown Context (20), General (1)