Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Good in Moderate Doses
Codeine (tylenol 3)
by Chris
Citation:   Chris. "Good in Moderate Doses: An Experience with Codeine (tylenol 3) (exp803)". Erowid.org. Aug 4, 2000. erowid.org/exp/803

3 tablets oral Codeine (pill / tablet)

I had gotten a botle of codeine from my friend who did not know what tylenol 3 was. I took two pills the first time. The effect was kind of relaxing, really mellow. You don't really care about anything. You can just sit and stare out of the window and be happy. The next day I took two more and the experence was better. I think it sort of has to build up in your system first.

Three pills if i am just sitting there will put me to sleep. Its a very relaxing experence. I only like it if I have nothing to do and am in the just take it easy mood. Three pills and maybe one more a couple of hours later seems to be the sweet spot for me. I took six pills once and it really sucked. Kind of a dizzying, dissorenting feeling coupled with a feeling of sickness in the stomich. I almost threw up that night. It definatly did not intensify the releaxing feeling.

Codeine is not a sociable drug or one I would take more than every now and then. I like the high energy of other drugs (all in moderation of course) and codeine does not do that. I would not recommend mixing it with alcohol, it intensifies both drugs about tenfold.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 803
Published: Aug 4, 2000Views: 31,731
Codeine (14) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Alone (16)