Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
...Sooo So Good!
Kratom (extract)
by Fastuosa
Citation:   Fastuosa. "...Sooo So Good!: An Experience with Kratom (extract) (exp80335)". Erowid.org. Apr 10, 2018. erowid.org/exp/80335

3 capsls oral Kratom (extract)
  T+ 0:00     Vitamin C (capsule)
  T+ 0:10 1 tsp oral Kratom (extract)

I loaded the capsules myself. Each was about 1/4 full of powdered Vitamin C, and full-spectrum Kratom extract.

I waited about 10 min. then mixed 1 tsp. of the same Kratom extract and drank it down. Approx. 5 min later BAM! I feel fucking niccce! The pain in my neck (slept on it wrong) is almost gone! I fell all giddy and loose alot like an Opiate! I look for quality products. Paying a little extra is worth it! In my past experience w/ Kratom I didn't take this into account. Also have self control for pete's sake, a tolerance can be built very fast.
tolerance can be built very fast.

This is frustrating, can end up wasting about half of it because of tolerance.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 80335
Published: Apr 10, 2018Views: 884
Kratom (203) : Glowing Experiences (4), Unknown Context (20)