Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for
the number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,422. $10-$500 donations are doubled! [see progress]

Donate Cryptocurrency
Rocks
Chlordiazepoxide (Librium)
by Pillboxfox
Citation:   Pillboxfox. "Rocks: An Experience with Chlordiazepoxide (Librium) (exp80337)". Erowid.org. Aug 1, 2009. erowid.org/exp/80337

10 mg oral Pharms - Chlordiazepoxide (daily)

Hi,

Since I have bipolar type 2 disorder, I am given medication. I have had klonopin, Ativan, Valium and Xanax for anxiety. But none are as subtle and gentle than Librium. Plus Librium has a very long duration (12 hours) compared to other benzos. Its a very nice, mellow tranquilizer. 10mg usually does the trick for me but I need 20mg to feel really comfortable. Its a substance that someone can easily get dependent on and abuse. In my case I only have 30 10mg pills per month to prevent potential abuse. Anyway, I love my Librium and wouldn't want any other benzo.

Pillboxfox

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 80337
Published: Aug 1, 2009Views: 20,506
Pharms - Chlordiazepoxide (356) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Medical Use (47), General (1), Not Applicable (38)