Tunnel of Death
Salvia divinorum (40X Extract)
by J3ff
Citation:   J3ff. "Tunnel of Death: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (40X Extract) (exp80553)". Erowid.org. Nov 19, 2019. erowid.org/exp/80553

1 hit smoked Salvia divinorum (extract)

It was about 8PM and my friend called me up asking to go on a dub and smoke a little bit of salvia. I didn't know what it was at the time so I said sure what the hell. Well he picks me up about a half hour later and we head out of town in the car. BAD IDEA!! I take a huge pull off of his bowl and held it in until it kicked in. Couldn't even take another hit I was gone. It was nothing I had ever felt before. It pulled me and the whole car into a stretched reality that seemed never ending. For a moment I thought everything was funny until I leaned my head on his car window. From there all hell broke loose in my mind. I started spinning disconnected from my body in an endless tunnel. Every so often I would scream 'STOP!' and for a brief second the spinning stopped and then I could see my friend's face. After seeing his face it started again. There was a circus going on in my head and I had no realization that it was a trip.
To me this whole spinning thing was going to last forever. I thought I had permanently put myself into a spinning tunnel of death...It ended after a half hour of hellish torture...But the depression from my realizations and outlook on life during the trip lasted throughout the night and next week.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 80553
Published: Nov 19, 2019Views: 465
Salvia divinorum (44) : First Times (2), Difficult Experiences (5), Depression (15), Hangover / Days After (46), Small Group (2-9) (17)