Have You Had a Belief Changing
Psychedelic Experience?
Take this Survey from our friends at Johns Hopkins
Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research!
Rectal Dose
Buprenorphine with Naloxone (Suboxone)
by BoBbObFoFob
Citation:   BoBbObFoFob. "Rectal Dose: An Experience with Buprenorphine with Naloxone (Suboxone) (exp80580)". Erowid.org. Aug 13, 2009. erowid.org/exp/80580

2 mg rectal Pharms - Buprenorphine (liquid)

Mixed 15ml h20 and 2mg powdered suboxone into a syringe (no needle). Lubed it up and aspirated it rectally. Onset was about 20min. Felt extremely relaxed. 60min after dosing I got a mild euphoria and sedation. Felt pretty good compared to my usual dose which is only about .25 2x a day. The increase in dose may skew the results. A few hours later and I feel pretty good. Overall I think I'd much rather snort it just because of the prep involved plugging it. I would only do this only when I'm bored with my basic sub routine and have some to spare.

On a side note. I find it much harder to quit subs compared to OC or heroin. Withdrawal is extremely drawn out and intense. I feel like I'm stuck with the crappy orange tasting pills for awhile because I can't afford to ride out the withdrawal for a few weeks. At least they don't show up on a standard 5 panel drug test.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 80580
Published: Aug 13, 2009Views: 30,627
Pharms - Buprenorphine (265) : General (1), Preparation / Recipes (30), Unknown Context (20)