individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
My Whole Body Is Numb
Methocarbamol
by O The Don
Citation:   O The Don. "My Whole Body Is Numb: An Experience with Methocarbamol (exp80681)". Erowid.org. Sep 22, 2020. erowid.org/exp/80681

10.5 g oral Methocarbamol (pill / tablet)

[Erowid Note: The dose described in this report is very high, potentially beyond Erowid's 'heavy' range, and could pose serious health risks or result in unwanted, extreme effects. Sometimes extremely high doses reported are errors rather than actual doses used.]

I'm writing this after they kicked in, so any details on how long it took to kick in and what not won't be in hear as I don't remember. My whole body is numb, kinda like my face gets numb when I drink, just full body. I can feel my heartbeat a little stronger than normal. I've a tiny headache, not sure if that's from the pills though. It takes longer for my eyes to register what I'm seeing. That's about all I have...

Hope this helps a little atleast.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 80681
Published: Sep 22, 2020Views: 3,161
Methocarbamol (450) : General (1), Difficult Experiences (5), Unknown Context (20)