Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
For Quiet Moments
Chamomile
by Jason A
Citation:   Jason A. "For Quiet Moments: An Experience with Chamomile (exp81009)". Erowid.org. May 1, 2019. erowid.org/exp/81009

200 mg smoked Chamomile (dried)

Cozy Chamomile - For Quiet Moments

While at Hemp Fest 2009 in Seattle Washington I saw a list of herbs to vaporize for various reasons, such as cough, relaxation, energy, and so on. Chamomile was on the list. I had forgotten all about it but the other day I remembered while looking in at my tea collection one night. I didnít have any Chamomile tea so I went down to the super market and bought a box for $3 dollars.

Before smoking this I had eaten. I drank nothing but water all that day and had consumed no alcohol. I tore open a tea bag and I loaded up my sweet potato pipe. Iím guessing I used about 2/10ths of a gram or so but had no way to measure it. I do not have a vaporizer but that would be my first choice, bong being my 2nd and fruits or veggie pipes being the third.

I took a big hit from the sweet potato, Iím not much of a smoker but it was relatively smooth and had a pleasant taste. I took 2 or 3 more hits till the bowl was kicked and was very pleased with the flavor. Within a few moments I felt very relaxed and calm. It made my room smell nice also. I went to bed shortly after so Iím not sure how long the effect lasts but I do believe that Iíll be smoking this stuff every night now that Iíve tried it. I may even go out and get a bong for it. Iíll try it during the day sometime and time the effects.

----
Had one piece of toast with honey on whole wheat bread for breakfast and nothing else but water until the time of the experiment, 2:50 PM.

Smoked about 2/10ths of a gram from a pipe that I made out of a sweet potato. Effects took place nearly immediately. I felt calm, chilled out, Iíd almost say similar in some ways to 420. Smooth smoke with a good flavor and pleasant aftertaste. Felt high. I did some work on the computer after smoking so not a lot of movement or activity on my part.

The ďhighĒ lasted for about 1 hr and 20 minutes. Peaked in under 5 minutes and effects started to wear off after about 1 hour.

I plan to smoke it often. Tonight on a full stomach I just smoked 3 bowls from a pipe I made from a squash and Iím feeling really good right now.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 81009
Published: May 1, 2019Views: 1,399
Chamomile (428) : Alone (16), General (1)