individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Five Days Of Up For Anything
4-Methylmethcathinone
by Pongo
Citation:   Pongo. "Five Days Of Up For Anything: An Experience with 4-Methylmethcathinone (exp81083)". Erowid.org. Jan 7, 2018. erowid.org/exp/81083

repeated   4-Methylmethcathinone (daily)

Reading festival 2009. England

This was not the first time me and my friends used this drug ,but it was the first...well binge on the stuff.

Also consumed a fair bit of alcohol and the odd spliff.

Ill start by explaining the feeling or 'effects' of the drug

Ok.. One feel very sharp, its as if one says the things one would normally think.. That's what I shud have said.. 'on the ball' so to speak.

Very happy when in the right environment, I found especially when around a lot of people. Euphoric some might say..
Loved my friends more than ever.. This stuff really makes u spill your guts and get your true feelings out, but its fine as long as your mates are on the stuff, cuz trust me, they'll be well into the conversation.. Festival is obviously a party or very out going environment, I find that mephedrone really intensifies the experience, makes you really appreciate the freedom of being able to take the drug in such a place where your social, or 'wild side' is acceptable or even expected. Rather than in the home or the local streets... I'm not saying it turns me into an animal, but it definitely gets me in the mood for a good time.
If you take enough of the drug. Sleeping is definitely out of the question, but I found in small doses, climbing into bed can be rather pleasant..

For some people I can see why its not really their 'cuppa tea' If you are angry. I can imagine it would intensify the anger.. I definitely try and stay away from bad thoughts.. I've seen people crying on this stuff, as I said before it makes u love ure mates, and u start talkin deeeeeep stuff you wouldn't normally say. I have to be careful with what I say, if I think its a touchy subject I try n stay away from it cuz I dig myself into a hole of sadness.. Well, from personal experience....

I've heard people saying there is no come down.. Well that's true if they are referring to days of nausea n cold sweats... This stuff is in a league of its own...I'll try and explain this best I can.. We took it for 5 days straight.. Its as if that when you are taking it , the mephedrone is just flooding your brain with happy chemicals, and when you stop.. Its as if ure brain has a severe deficiency of 'happy chemicals' and depression n sadness kick in a lot easier. I've known my mates to get very suicidal whilst being on their own after a binge on mephedrone.. This feeling lasted a few days after.. Say 2 or 3

Tolerence to the drug is built up very quickly as I need more every time to get the same ' I'm well up for it 'effect.
Over all I can't comment on wether its a safe drug (but I should imagine its definelty not good for me) but I've never gotten physically ill on it neither have my mates. I have read that it can numb your hands. One of my mates experienced this, he described his hands as 'pulsating and feeling very fat' I actually thought they looked a bit swollen...

Mephedrone is definitely a social drug.. An 'upper' I can completely understand whys its compared to drugs such as MDMA an Cocaine, but it is very different in a lot of ways...

Hope you enjoyed :)

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 81083
Published: Jan 7, 2018Views: 862
4-Methylmethcathinone (458) : General (1), Multi-Day Experience (13), Festival / Lg. Crowd (24)