responses to an online survey from those who have
used a psychedelic while in a romantic relationship.
Couples especially invited to participate.
Very Diffrent
Oxymorphone
by Chuck
Citation:   Chuck. "Very Diffrent: An Experience with Oxymorphone (exp81231)". Erowid.org. Mar 24, 2018. erowid.org/exp/81231

40 mg   Pharms - Oxymorphone
  T+ 2:00 20 mg   Pharms - Oxymorphone

For the past 2-3 years I have been using oxycontin, and have a very high tolorence. One day i couldn't get my OC's and was upset about it. About an hour after calling all my dealers i got a call from a buddy and he said he had some opana er tablets (oxymorphone). I had never even herd of it before so I went to his house to check it out. I ended up buying 4 40mg pills. I sniffed 1 40mg and boy did it kick my ass. I felt great for 2 hours then I did another half (20mg) and was set 4 the night. It was a very similar opiate high but also very different. The only bad thing I have to say about it is that for me it was alot more physically addictive then Oxycontin.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 81231
Published: Mar 24, 2018Views: 1,340
Pharms - Oxymorphone (221) : General (1), First Times (2), Addiction & Habituation (10), Unknown Context (20)