Thinning Out Your Physical Library?
If you have books or periodicals about drugs, contribute them to Erowid!
Your old books will find a good home in our library or for a supporter. [details]
Whew! Passed
Cocaine & Drug Testing
by Passed
Citation:   Passed. "Whew! Passed: An Experience with Cocaine & Drug Testing (exp81358)". Erowid.org. Sep 24, 2009. erowid.org/exp/81358

200 mg   Cocaine

This is for people worrying about cocaine and a DT. I had to get a background check/drug test for my job. Failure would've ruined my life so I was anxious. For cocaine I was 84 hours clean and passed. I had to get a background check through the company Hireright and the whole process took 8 days. This is just for reference for those worrying about not receiving results. I worried my rear off thinking the long wait was bad.

Body type 5'9', athletic, ~10-15% body fat 163 pounds.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 81358
Published: Sep 24, 2009Views: 8,100
Cocaine (13), Drug Testing (59) : General (1), Not Applicable (38)