Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 +, support accurate drug info, and get a
beautiful Huichol yarn painting, made by local artists in Mexico.
They're fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch sizes available.)
Good and Content
Pregabalin (Lyrica)
by like to experiment
Citation:   like to experiment. "Good and Content: An Experience with Pregabalin (Lyrica) (exp81476)". Erowid.org. Apr 30, 2021. erowid.org/exp/81476

300 mg insufflated Pharms - Pregabalin
  T+ 0:35 200 mg oral Pharms - Pregabalin (capsule)
  T+ 1:25 200 mg oral Pharms - Pregabalin (capsule)

Well a little slight info on me then on to the good stuff. I have never tried pregabalin before but have tried a fair share of other pills, and other stuff like ecstasy, acid, shrooms, cocaine, codeine, hydrocodone, and many others, and also obviously marijuana. I enjoy experimenting with medications especially painkillers because I like the feeling of it overall.

I'm sorry about taking doses at different times, I just got a little impatient with the effects.

8:45- I insufflated three 100 mg Pregabalins (Lyrica)

9:00-Slight pain in chest, not bad just a little annoying

9:10-Feel a little lazy and heavy, Music sounds good, feeling slightly euphoric.

9:20-Orally ingested two more pregabalins. Feel a little more effects that last check in

9:40- Feeling good I like this high, I feel like I can concentrate but I still feel relaxed. Iím fighting the temptation to smoke a little weed, but I want to give everybody an accurate clear explanation of only Lyrica.

10:10- ingested 200 more milligrams of pregabalin, definitely feeling high. I feel slightly like Iím drunk with decreased motor skills, but no nauseousness, not extreme euphoria but it is there.

10:40-Definitely high, I feel like Iíve been drinking alcohol, but I still feel just good and content, a little hard time concentrating even typing, kind of short memory, I can still talk to my mom and keep a conversation, but donít want to just because of a little paranoia. If I need to pull off acting normal I definitely can.

11:12- My high has definitely increased, I feel a little fidgety but donít want to do to much, itís hard to explain right now youíll just have to see when you do it, I almost guarantee you will like it.

All in all the experience is fun I like it. It definitely works. I would keep on with the report but I want to enjoy this. Please be safe with it though.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 81476
Published: Apr 30, 2021Views: 327
Pharms - Pregabalin (418) : Alone (16), General (1)