Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
Don't Be a Dumbass
Lisdexamphetamine (Vyvanse)
by A Gigantic Dumbass
Citation:   A Gigantic Dumbass. "Don't Be a Dumbass: An Experience with Lisdexamphetamine (Vyvanse) (exp81488)". Erowid.org. Jul 30, 2010. erowid.org/exp/81488

150 mg oral Lisdexamfetamine (pill / tablet)

This was a dumb idea. 150mg was way too much.

Took 2 75mg pills at around 1:30am. My effects were in line with most amphetamine usage. I was talking rather quickly, and for some reason awesome at programming embedded C (had to for class the next day). Strong desire for menthol cigarettes, though I don't generally smoke.

I started speeding pretty hard at about 4am. Could feel my heart almost jumping out of my chest, shaking vision, heavy breathing, numbness in my hands and arms making it a bit difficult to type. I would have trouble typing words while talking online, but not normal typos. I would reverse syllables and odd stuff. Can't remember that too well.

It kept me up through the night and all the next day, until about 7pm or so when I took a five hour nap.

I have a headache today, but not a horrible one.

Generally, though I absolutely loved it at the time, I wouldn't do it again because, in the piercing light of sobriety, it wasn't worth it. Haven't done any other versions of amphetamine so I can't compare this time release with anything else.

On a brighter note, my code worked.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 81488
Published: Jul 30, 2010Views: 27,341
Lisdexamfetamine (589) : Alone (16), Hangover / Days After (46), Performance Enhancement (50), General (1)