Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Chewing On Straws
MDMA
by valentine
Citation:   valentine. "Chewing On Straws: An Experience with MDMA (exp81519)". Erowid.org. Jul 17, 2017. erowid.org/exp/81519

1 tablet oral MDMA (pill / tablet)
  T+ 2:00 1 tablet oral MDMA (pill / tablet)

When I take blue stars it always kicks in around exactly 40 minutes. I took it at 2:20 PM and it kicked in right around 3:00 PM.

I felt very energetic and horny. I took a 5 minute, extremely fast and energetic power walk to my friend's house. I had a strong urge to hug her and tell her how pretty she is. I layed on her couch and experienced intense vertigo.

At 4:20 PM I took my second pill before I left my house to catch the subway from Brooklyn to Nyc. At around 5:00 PM on the train the second pill kicked in. I experienced EXTREME nystagmus and trisma . I saw two of everything. I couldn't bring my self to move.

Around 6:00 PM I got off the train, this time I was walking VERY slow. I was not energetic but extremely sluggish. I walk to the store in the subway and got a straw and started chewing it right away. I was walking down 31st street at an incredibly slow pace, staring straight ahead seeing doubles while listening to comfortably numb. I had traffic piling up behind me. It took me 25 minutes to walk 2 city blocks. I was chewing this straw like an animal. People were staring at me as they went around me due to my abnormally slow pace. By around 7 I was coming down. I wasn't tripping, but I wasn't sober. The next day I felt great, happy, no soreness, no nausea, no headaches.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 81519
Published: Jul 17, 2017Views: 1,040
MDMA (3) : General (1), Various (28)