Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Incorporation Into a Separate Wall Dimension
Salvia divinorum (10X Extract)
by InexperiencedTripper
Citation:   InexperiencedTripper. "Incorporation Into a Separate Wall Dimension: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (10X Extract) (exp81528)". Erowid.org. Feb 14, 2018. erowid.org/exp/81528

smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  2 hits smoked Salvia divinorum (extract - 10x)

At first I was laughing uncnotrollably, potentially because of the marijuana I had smoked beforehand. Then I entered what I can only describe as another dimension in which I was thinking semi-lucidly but was percieving a different world. My one friend was incorporated into an endless sparkling/colorful wall, which he could change the direction of. I could feel it sucking me in and my other friend was sucked in against his will. I knew if I entered I would never be able to return to the real world. As cool as it looked there was an indescribable antagonistic feel to it. So I ran, it tugged at me but I ran all the way back to the building and took the elevator up to my room. My running was impared, I felt weighted down, but the trip began to wane as I entered the elevator.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 81528
Published: Feb 14, 2018Views: 697
Salvia divinorum (44) : General (1), Difficult Experiences (5), Small Group (2-9) (17)