individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Fml
DXM with CPM
by Ftw
Citation:   Ftw. "Fml: An Experience with DXM with CPM (exp81608)". Erowid.org. Oct 13, 2009. erowid.org/exp/81608

repeated   DXM

[Erowid Note: Most Coricidin contains CPM (Chlorpheniramine Maleate) which can be dangerous in high doses. See DXM Brand Warnings for more info.]

I started using around the end of my eight grade year. My friend is a complete druggie now. She had been begging my to try any drug with her and I agreed to skittles because I didn't think cough medicine would be too serious. The first time I took 5 pills of Corocidin and woke up fine. I kept using it because at first I was fine. I kept taking that dose too, 150 mg.

After about my fifth time using them I woke up and was still a little buzzed. I thought I'm never touching them again, but when I asked my 'friend' (the same one who got me into them) if I would be ok, she told me it was all in my head and that it was from lack of sleep, so after about a week or 2 I tried them again and woke up the same, still buzzed. Soon, school started and used them about 2 more times, after each time I stayed a little higher and higher.

Since the first time, it has been about 2 and a half months since the first time I stayed buzzed, yesterday I smoked weed with my boyfriend for the first time, and I felt a tiny bit higher then my normal and I still feel it....we smoked over 24 hours ago. Iím terrified because I think I should say something to my parents because the only thing Iíve found anywhere near CLOSE to my case is wet brain or brain damage, but Iím scared my parents will FLIP. Iím only a freshman in high school and Iím in all honors classes.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 81608
Published: Oct 13, 2009Views: 5,720
DXM (22) : Hangover / Days After (46), Post Trip Problems (8), Health Problems (27), Not Applicable (38)