individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Space Travel and Deity
LSD
by You Try
Citation:   You Try. "Space Travel and Deity: An Experience with LSD (exp81725)". Erowid.org. Feb 21, 2018. erowid.org/exp/81725

2 hits   LSD

Just me and a friend in my apartment. Took 2 doses and it came on quick. My friend turned on some Grateful dead and we sat with our eyes closed. Now about the time that space came on I was in a world of pros and cons. I was looking at every action and it was spinning off into infinite possibilites. I have been to this place many times and I was totally comfortable here. Then a sound came into my being. It was disrupting me. In that moment when I thought that I couldnt take it anymore and I was about to pop a very funny thing happend. My head opened like a lotus, and I ejected into space. For a moment I was sitting weightless totally content and at peace with the infinite. Then infront of me a vibration started. It was was almost like space and time was ripping apart. I started to become restless and afraid. Then out of nothing something started to appear. At first it was just a speck then out of that speck a hand fractled out ward untill there were infinite hands all with eyeballs in the palm. The a body and a head followed. I looked on in wonder at the sight before me. Then I could do nothing but open my eyes, and when I did I was totally sober. LSD IS a hell of a drug!

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 81725
Published: Feb 21, 2018Views: 602
LSD (2) : General (1), Entities / Beings (37), Small Group (2-9) (17)