Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for
the number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,422. $10-$500 donations are doubled! [see progress]

Donate Cryptocurrency
Black Gold
Caffeine (Coffee)
by Dr. Love
Citation:   Dr. Love. "Black Gold: An Experience with Caffeine (Coffee) (exp81945)". Erowid.org. Feb 23, 2018. erowid.org/exp/81945

2 cups oral Caffeine (liquid)

I started drinking coffee already at a young age. However, it didnt become a habit until recently. Every morning when I wake up I drink two large cups of coffee. I cant function without it. I become sluggish and tired with headaches if I dont get my caffeine fix. I'm addicted and I'm not the only one. There are millions who depend on their cup of black gold each and every morning. Who could resist that sweet coffee smell in the morning when the coffee brewer is on?

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 81945
Published: Feb 23, 2018Views: 1,029
Caffeine (11) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Addiction & Habituation (10), Not Applicable (38)