Have You Had a Belief Changing
Psychedelic Experience?
Take this Survey from our friends at Johns Hopkins
Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research!
Day a Complete Blur
Amphetamine (Adderall), Sleep Deprivation & Sertraline
by paradice666
Citation:   paradice666. "Day a Complete Blur: An Experience with Amphetamine (Adderall), Sleep Deprivation & Sertraline (exp8203)". Erowid.org. Jul 22, 2004. erowid.org/exp/8203

insufflated Amphetamines (pill / tablet)
  T+ 12:00 100 mg oral Pharms - Sertraline (pill / tablet)

This was my first time trying Sertraline, and possibly my last. First let me describe the set up. I started my day at work by snorting some adderral, not remembering that it was a stronger pill than I normally would snort, so instead of a 6 hour rush, I ended up with a 12 hour one. I ended up not even beggining to come down until 5:30 AM. At this point I can't sleep because I can't afford to waste half my day sleeping. I decide to try two Zoloft that I had picked up from a friend, it seemed to be quite the upper when she took it. I downed 100 mg (two 50 mg pills) and then got in my car to drive around. Now in retrospect most of my day is a complete blur, which is one of the downsides of Sertraline. It also caused mild teeth chattering at certain points, as well as teeth clenching (reminded me of extasy in that respect). My pupils were also noticeably dilated, but not to the extent that MDMA has.

The other bad thing I noticed was that I felt somewhat out of synch with people while I was on it, either I was faster or slower but never the same speed. Now that i've gone over the bad, lets look at the good. It's definitly a good wake up drug, I felt like I had a complete nights rest after about an hour after taking the two pills, an affect which lasted all day. As a side note a 50Mg dose of sertraline lasts between 6-8 hours. Also I was quite horny, but in a very detached way if that makes any sense. Anyway my final opinion is that for certain people it's probably a wonderful drug, don't think i'll try it again. Oh and don't make any mistakes, it isnt anything like extasy, but certain similarities remind me of extasy.
Peace.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 8203
Published: Jul 22, 2004Views: 31,873
Pharms - Sertraline (88), Sleep Deprivation (140) : General (1), Alone (16)