Wide-Eyed
Milk Thistle
by Mr. Experimenter
Citation:   Mr. Experimenter. "Wide-Eyed: An Experience with Milk Thistle (exp82290)". Erowid.org. Nov 17, 2009. erowid.org/exp/82290

4 hits smoked Milk Thistle (dried)

Milk thistle grows wild here in the woods and its fall so I found some naturally dried leaves around the dead milk thistle. Awhile ago I tried eating six dried leaves and smoking a bowl of it but with no effects. I recently made a gravity bong and wanted to try it out so I thought I'd try it with milk thistle.

I loaded the first hit and took it. It wasn't rough smoke at all easily went in and easily holdable. After exhaling I got this little tiny rush like a wide eye feeling and the next three hits were the same way. It's maybe ten minutes later and there's a very minimal buzz. My pupils aren't dilated and I kind of have a quicker motion of movement like my hands typing this. I could see this working well in much higher doses.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 82290
Published: Nov 17, 2009Views: 12,773
Milk Thistle (486) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)