Have you used Psychedelics or MDMA
for anxiety, depression, trauma, or PTSD
Ughh My Stomach
Kratom
by TD
Citation:   TD. "Ughh My Stomach: An Experience with Kratom (exp82306)". Erowid.org. Apr 10, 2018. erowid.org/exp/82306

oral Kratom (leaves)

I have heard online that Kratom is one of the better 'legal' drugs out there. I had experimented with a little extract with no big results so I increased my dose to see If I could get anything from it.

After eating foliage... Which is probably the equivalent of eating dried tree leaves (not something that I would like to eat...) I noticed stomach problems which were inevitable. The initial buzz was nice but not worth the stomach pain. Later in the day I found myself in an almost sick state, dry sweating, chills, and increased feeling of anxiety.

Overall this isn't something I would recommend to anyone. As for now, I'll deal without.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 82306
Published: Apr 10, 2018Views: 895
Kratom (203) : First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)