Not Worth It at All
Pharms - Bupropion
by Whitney
Citation:   Whitney. "Not Worth It at All: An Experience with Pharms - Bupropion (exp82309)". Erowid.org. Dec 13, 2018. erowid.org/exp/82309

150 mg insufflated Pharms - Bupropion (ground / crushed)

Not too much to say about the experience other than it was the most painful drug I have ever done and will never try it again. I cut a 300mg pill in half, then insufflated the 150mg of Wellbutrin. The burning fire that consumed my nasal passage and sinus cavity was extremely unpleasant to say the least. After about 10 minutes of agonizing pain I blew my nose and tried to clear it out as best I could, but it's no easy task. The burning lessened but continued through that night until I went to bed several hours later. When I awoke, my sinus was still blocked but the pain was a dull aching sensation.

For the next 3 days after that I got several nosebleeds from the nostril I insufflated the drug through. I did not feel any psychological/sensory effects from the drug, but I don't think I tried to do enough to get me high.

I will never try to snort the drug again. For me it was a painful, regretable experience that I would not recommend to or wish upon anyone.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 82309
Published: Dec 13, 2018Views: 2,613
Pharms - Bupropion (87) : Difficult Experiences (5), First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)