Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
If Used Responsibly, This Drug's My Miracle
Alprazolam (Xanax)
by Woods
Citation:   Woods. "If Used Responsibly, This Drug's My Miracle: An Experience with Alprazolam (Xanax) (exp82317)". Erowid.org. Feb 24, 2018. erowid.org/exp/82317

oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)

Here's the deal - if one is not stressed or anxious, xanax is worthless. But if one indeed in need of some calming, the drug is heaven. The more anxious / angry / irritable you are, the more pleasant one will feel after consuming.

I've been on xanax for years now. And I've learned to take it only when needed. If I take more than I need, I sleep. What a waste. I hang on to the stuff for when I feel like ripping the head off a baby. If I think taking it, especially in excess, will cop me a high, I'm wrong. I just get sleepy.

Bottom line, if I use the drug as it's intended to be taken, the feeling is pure bliss.

Exp Year: 2005-2009ExpID: 82317
Published: Feb 24, 2018Views: 1,131
Pharms - Alprazolam (98) : Not Applicable (38), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Medical Use (47), Retrospective / Summary (11)