individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Blackout
Propofol
by Keith
Citation:   Keith. "Blackout: An Experience with Propofol (exp82408)". Erowid.org. Nov 23, 2009. erowid.org/exp/82408

IV Pharms - Propofol

I was given it when I had surgery a year ago. It was given through IV. When it was injected within about 5 seconds I got a strong head rush and everything went black.
From this point on I don't remember anything until I realized I was sitting up awake in the recovery room. The nurse was talking to me but all I could to was sit there and smile, it was very euphoric stoned feeling. After I left to go home the ride home I felt like the car was going 150 mph. By the time I got home I was so tired I decided to just go to bed. I woke up the next day with no problems at all.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 82408
Published: Nov 23, 2009Views: 12,311
Pharms - Propofol (490) : Medical Use (47), Hospital (36)