Spiral Erowid Zip Hoodie
This black mid-weight zip hoodie (80/20) has front pockets,
an Erowid logo on front chest, and a spiral design on back.
Donate and receive yours!
Left Work and Went Home for the Day
Oxymorphone
Citation:   Okster. "Left Work and Went Home for the Day: An Experience with Oxymorphone (exp82445)". Erowid.org. Feb 10, 2022. erowid.org/exp/82445

10 mg insufflated Pharms - Oxymorphone (ground / crushed)
Iím 29 years old, and for the past few years I have really been doing a lot of different drugs. My main drugs lately have been Oxycontin. I seem to have a pretty high tolerance but sometimes if I donít have access to this I feel like Iím going crazy. The other day, someone offered me 2-10mg Opanas. I have heard of these before, but this would be my first time trying them. I thought it would be no big deal since they seemed like such a small dose compared to what I would normally take of the Oxycontins.
Well, I hadnít really ate much that day, because I was feeling a little sick from withdrawals, I guess.

So, Iíd have to guess it was around 12 noon. I crushed up the first opana and snorted the whole thing, then swallowed the coating down with some sprite. (Big Mistake) After about an hour, I could sort of feel the effects starting to hit me. A few times during the first one to two hours, I thought I felt a little nauseous, but this isnít anything unusual.

Well, come time for that second hour to roll around, I went to lunch and crushed up the second pill but put it aside. I usually have an hour lunch, but something didnít feel right so after 20 minutes into my break, I rushed back to the office. I barely made it into the bathroom before I puked all over the toilet. Once that came up, it wouldnít stop. It was mostly liquids since I hadnít had any food that day, but it still was just as bad. I left work after that and went home for the day. I was so sick that I couldnít go to work the next day either. After two days of that, I started to feel better, and decided to do what I had left of the second pill. It didnít make me sick at all that time.

Whew, I will never do Opanaís again. And if for some reason I donít have my usual Ďmedicineí, Iíll just tough it out.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 82445
Published: Feb 10, 2022Views: 882
[ View PDF (to print) ] [ View LaTeX (for geeks) ] [ Swap Dark/Light ]
Pharms - Oxymorphone (221) : Train Wrecks & Trip Disasters (7), First Times (2), Workplace (51)

COPYRIGHTS: All reports copyright Erowid.
TERMS OF USE: By accessing this page, you agree not to download, analyze, distill, reuse, digest, or feed into any AI-type system the report data without first contacting Erowid Center and receiving written permission.

Experience Reports are the writings and opinions of the authors who submit them. Some of the activities described are dangerous and/or illegal and none are recommended by Erowid Center.