Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Reality Upon Reality
Salvia divinorum (20X Extract)
by Kaotic
Citation:   Kaotic. "Reality Upon Reality: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (20X Extract) (exp82517)". Erowid.org. Jan 28, 2018. erowid.org/exp/82517

2 hits smoked Salvia divinorum (extract)

I just wanted to post this short and simple.

I've tried this 5x and 10x salvia I got and never tripped, I smoked 2 bowls of each, just felt high no trip.
The 20x however, something weird happens each time, I've tripped on it 3 times now.

It feels like I'm trying to get out of the trip and everytime I do it finds a way to create a brand new reality starting all over where I'm trying to get out. Its like sometimes I dissolve into objects, or just become the end of a object like the tip of a french fry or lawnmower blade, or sometimes its deeper then that, but its so weird, so hard to explain. It's like pages of reality in a book just going into one another, or an episode of the twilight zone.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 82517
Published: Jan 28, 2018Views: 755
Salvia divinorum (44) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)