Erowid - Honest Global Drug Information
Oh How I Miss You
Cocaine
by snowqueen
Citation:   snowqueen. "Oh How I Miss You: An Experience with Cocaine (exp82641)". Erowid.org. Feb 8, 2018. erowid.org/exp/82641

repeated   Cocaine

I miss the taste, the touch, the feel, the smell, everything about you.

I am now a mother and married, so I can never go back to you but oh how I miss you, there is nothing like you. Nothing or no one compares to you.

I loved being alone with you and having you all to myself, with you I don't want or need anything or anyone else.I don't need friends, food, love attention, I just need you, you are my everything. You believe in me and I believe in you.

This is my tribute to you, I miss you so but alas I love my son more.

P.S I love you but we can never be.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 82641
Published: Feb 8, 2018Views: 699
Cocaine (13) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Addiction & Habituation (10), Not Applicable (38)