Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
Starry Night
2C-I
by stonehenge
Citation:   stonehenge. "Starry Night: An Experience with 2C-I (exp82658)". Erowid.org. May 4, 2018. erowid.org/exp/82658

15 mg oral 2C-I (capsule)
    repeated oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)

I remember it just like yesterday..Chillin in the lot at a panic concert and my buddy showed me three red and white gelatin capsules, in which he explained to me was a substance 2C-I.

Popped one capsule, drank some brews for about an hour, then I started to feel the oncoming effects. My limbs began to have a tingling sensation and I had the urge to make my way through the gates and into the concert by myself. I proceeded to sit down in the grass and I felt the drug streaming through my veins, however no visuals yet, just a strong body high and light headedness. Once the music started I had some mdma like effects, containing restlessness and the urge to move my body to the music. I remember saying to myself 'I cant wait till it gets dark out'. Me and my other two buddies who were on the drug were feeling the exact same, which was the mdma like effects, but I then began seeing more bright and vivid colors on the projector screens and lights.

After about 2 hours it became dark and the visuals started to kick in HARD. The lights on stage were brighter than ever and the visuals on the screens were in a 3-d like effect. The glow sticks people were waving had a comet-like tail to them and seemed like they were traveling through the night air. Walking around felt amazing and dancing was even better. At around intermission there was time to rest and try to gather my thoughts about the trip, in which I could't really do, I just wanted the band to come back on stage so I could groove again. Once they began playing again I was at the peak of my trip and felt so close to the strangers I was dancing with and around even though I never had met them. At this moment I was unaware the best part of my trip was about to happen.

I will always remember this part of the night for the rest of my life: Me and this girl from my hometown decided to lay on the lawn (which is the public area for the cheap tickets, but in my opinion the best place when I'm tripping) and while listening to jimmy herring on the guitar I looked up at the starry clear sky and in that very moment the stars began to descend to what it seemed to be a few inches from my face and I was in complete awe and contentment as I gazed in wonder at this spectacle. I remember turning to the girl laying down beside me and saying 'I can grab and touch them', and she just laughed and started dancing again, while I just kept on staring.

The effects began wearing off around the time we got to where we were staying, which was about 12, so I tripped for a good 6 hours. I remember a strong head-ache during the comedown as well as feeling very tired and restless at the same time. All in all I say this was a GREAT trip and will definitely do it again. Peace

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 82658
Published: May 4, 2018Views: 518
2C-I (172) : General (1), First Times (2), Glowing Experiences (4), Music Discussion (22), Hangover / Days After (46), Festival / Lg. Crowd (24)