individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
My Whole Life Was Just a Dream
Salvia divinorum
by ikot
Citation:   ikot. "My Whole Life Was Just a Dream: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (exp82761)". Erowid.org. Jul 14, 2011. erowid.org/exp/82761

200 mg smoked Salvia divinorum (extract - 10x)

It wasn't the first time I smoked 10x salvia but I never had such an experience.

I found myself in a dark space with nothing around me. I realised it's not me anymore and that my whole life before this was just a dream and all my emotions about everybody I knew disappeared - I couldn't care less about my loved ones, they weren't real. I was a superior being drifting through blackness. There was a spiral moving in front of me and I knew it would be the only thing I'll ever see again in that darkness. Before salvia opened my eyes, I was dreaming my current life and when the experience ended, I felt back to sleep and woke up here.

I still believe that after I die here, I will just 'wake up'

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 82761
Published: Jul 14, 2011Views: 5,164
Salvia divinorum (44) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)