Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
No Sleep
Methylone
by Snaggletooth
Citation:   Snaggletooth. "No Sleep: An Experience with Methylone (exp82945)". Erowid.org. Sep 13, 2017. erowid.org/exp/82945

150 mg oral Methylone (capsule)
  T+ 0:00     Alcohol - Beer/Wine
  T+ 1:30 150 mg oral Methylone (capsule)

BODY WEIGHT: 15 st

I recently purchased 2grms of Methylone from one of the largest online suppliers with the intention of trying it at a concert I was going to the following week (The Prodigy). Based on the average doses stated here, and elsewhere, I capped up the white powder into 150mg capsules using an accurate mini scale I have.

On arriving at the venue I took one capsule with a couple of pints of beer and waited for the effects.
After about 45mins I could feel the gradual change in my perception and eventually had a slightly edgy feeling of not wanting to be where I was, bordering on an irritation about those around me. That said, the support act werent really doing it for me and I reckon it may have been the music which was annoying me and not my fellow concert goers.

Anyway, after about an hour and a half, I took one more capsule of 150mg (total now 300mg) and after a further 30mins or so I was getting a real rush of energy which made me dance non-stop like a lunatic after The Prodigy hit the stage. I got at least as good an energy lift as an E but there was definitely none of that loved up vibe with it. Just the energy. It carried me right through the concert to the end and I was still feeling quite up for it while leaving the venue. Once outside however, I felt my energy wane quite quickly to the point where I just wanted to go home (not normal for me, certainly not at 1130pm!). After this, I did go home, where I found I was unable to sleep. Palpitations, head rushing, not so good.

I'm not sure if I would be in a hurry to try Methylone again. I didnt really get the comparisons at all it has with ecstacy. But for a burst of short term unlimited energy, it worked well with the concert I went to. Just watch out for the lack of sleep that night though.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 82945
Published: Sep 13, 2017Views: 972
Methylone (255) : General (1), Club / Bar (25)