A Cheap High
Nutmeg
by E Bomber
Citation:   E Bomber. "A Cheap High: An Experience with Nutmeg (exp830)". Erowid.org. Oct 24, 2000. erowid.org/exp/830

31 g oral Nutmeg (ground / crushed)

Ok, I'm gonna make this short. Nutmeg, is something that one could never be addicted to. The only good use I have found for it is that if you smoke with it, you can feel heavily stoned the next day, therefore, saving some money.

One day me and my friend were waiting for 2 other friends to bring us some bud. We were waiting near a Shop n' Bag, and I heard about using nutmeg as a narcotic so I figured, 'what the hell.' I went in and looked in the spices section and found a small 31 gram bottle of nutmeg. It was $4 so I said fuck it and stuck it in my pocket. Then we went out and I took the whole bottle of nutmeg down with Yoo-Hoo. I felt small effects here and there, then I smoked 6 gravity bong hits of Kind Bud. After that I didn't feel the nutmeg anymore (probably cause I was HIGH). The next morning I woke at 6am for school. My eyes were shut and glazed. I went into school feeling extremely relaxed and real nice. All in all I think I would do it again.

I have also smoked nutmeg before. I took about 15 hits of it out of a bubbler. With the bud I had smoked earlier, it gave me a feeling of being high on angel dust. Unfortunately, I didn't feel any relaxation, or any sort of euphoria at all. Taking it orally is better.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 830
Published: Oct 24, 2000Views: 4,550
Nutmeg (41) : Various (28), General (1)