Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
Kept Building in Waves of Psychedelic Intensity
Cacti - T. pachanoi
by jmylamine
Citation:   jmylamine. "Kept Building in Waves of Psychedelic Intensity: An Experience with Cacti - T. pachanoi (exp83063)". Erowid.org. May 3, 2018. erowid.org/exp/83063

9.8 in oral Cacti - T. pachanoi (tea)
  T+ 7:30 1 glass oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)

SanPedro Tea

The Mrs and I got out-of-town for new years, trying to get some inspiration from the sticks.

I awoke at 7AM and began preparing 70 cms of San Pedro, which had been cut from its base about 1 month prior. I left it under cloth inside, thinking that this may 'stress' it and increase alkaloid content. I used the MJ Shroomer method, which was much preferred to any others; however, I used a lot more of the cactus, and so left out some of the ‘woody core’ at the base. I got it on the stove at 8AM, and put it on a medium heat. At 1PM, 32 fl.oz. of tea resulted… here we began.

I was under the assumption we needed 16 fl oz each; however, after drinking a 8 fl oz my wife refused to have any more. I continued, and drank 4 more. Later we were grateful we stopped when we did, as it was strong.

We felt the effect come on at around 1 hour, and it kept building in waves of psychedelic intensity, which built on itself until 8PM.
This substance enabled me to confront some serious emotion, which I had previously been unable to access. I am grateful for the cleansing of my senses, and the confrontation with the reality of my soul. Consequently I feel 2010 will continue to bring better things, with my beloved, who stepped up to the plate in the cathartic moment. I was able to tap into some real feelings of misery, which came out of me like a river… I cried for my father, I cried for myself.

We had a hot bath, and a beer at around 8:30PM, which really helped me transition into a relaxed and tired state. Dinner at 9-10PM, and bed at 11:30! We didn’t even make it to Midnight. Some CEV’s were experienced in bed, but I was so tired that it didn’t matter too much. The Mrs got a burst at the end, saying she felt like she was on acid; however, sleep came easy.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 83063
Published: May 3, 2018Views: 550
Cacti - T. pachanoi (64) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Personal Preparation (45), General (1)