individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
No Problem Falling Asleep, Then Insomnia
MDMA
by Texas
Citation:   Texas. "No Problem Falling Asleep, Then Insomnia: An Experience with MDMA (exp83135)". Erowid.org. May 7, 2018. erowid.org/exp/83135

2 tablets oral MDMA

3 Great Experiences

I was 19 the first time, took two pills and had a wonderful experience. I attended a rave, and after dancing a few hours had no problem falling asleep. The comedown was gradual, not harsh, and I never experienced any depression or 'blues.' The following weeks I did notice I had formed strong attachments to the people I rolled with, even the people I'd met that night.

My second time was identical, 2 hits at a rave with friends. Again a great trip, easy comedown without any after effects of moodiness, memory loss or insomnia. My third time I was 21 and took 2 pills; the high didn't last as long and I did experience insomnia. However, my third time was at a friend's house- had I attended a rave and danced for a few hours I'm certain I wouldn't have a problem falling asleep.

Exp Year: 2008-2010ExpID: 83135
Published: May 7, 2018Views: 619
MDMA (3) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Glowing Experiences (4), Various (28)