Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
Whole Body Feels Like Jelly
Oxycodone
by burntout
Citation:   burntout. "Whole Body Feels Like Jelly: An Experience with Oxycodone (exp83327)". Erowid.org. May 28, 2018. erowid.org/exp/83327

oral Oxycodone (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:15   inhaled Oxycodone (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:35   smoked Oxycodone (pill / tablet)

First Time on Oxy

At 15 I was already smoking ALOT of weed and drinking every weekend. I hadn’t done anything beyond it (except for one E pill, which was terrific by the way), so I thought I’d go for some pharmies after hearing a lot from some of my burn-out friends. I ended up getting 4 oxy’s from a buddy (only 10 bucks total!!) I was waiting for a good time to use them. One day the next week I got really upset about a problem with my boyfriend so I decided I wanted to get fucked up. At about 9:30 I parachuted one and a half pills, fifteen minutes later not really feeling anything, snorted another one and a half. 20 minutes after that so warm and chill the rooms kind of moving a lot though… my whole body feels like jelly I just wanted to lay there for the rest of my life. I still had another pill left so I crushed it and smoked it out of a bowl with some dank. GREATEST HIGH OF MY LIFE. Needless to say I forgot about all my problems.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 83327
Published: May 28, 2018Views: 1,580
Oxycodone (176) : First Times (2), Relationships (44), Unknown Context (20)