Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Vey High-End Space Ships
DMT
by Dont Mess wit Texas
Citation:   Dont Mess wit Texas. "Vey High-End Space Ships: An Experience with DMT (exp83408)". Erowid.org. Jan 24, 2018. erowid.org/exp/83408

3 bumps smoked DMT (powder / crystals)

After 18 years of searching I get the phone call 'I found that stuff...'. Later on my friend and fellow trip buddy arrives at my home with synthetic DMT. We busted out the tinfoil and put 3 LARGE key bumps of the powder on it. My friend held the lighter under the foil and I began to inhale, when a burst of smoke gets sucked into my lungs, at this moment my friend says '...what if you did too much'. As reality fell a part his word stuck w me.

For a moment I thought I was gonna die and I tried to force my eyes open but that did not help so I relaxed and took controlled breaths and watched the symphony of the universe do its thing. My friend went next and encountered a presences which instructed him to stop smoking meth and to leave town! He said they had 'very high-end spaceships' and a demon which he blew past. Amazed,he was eager to know he need to leave so an hr later he went back to ask! Disappointed in his questioning they left him with a feeling of imposition! After that, it was obvious to take heed of the aliens...

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 83408
Published: Jan 24, 2018Views: 846
DMT (18) : General (1), Entities / Beings (37), Second Hand Report (42), Small Group (2-9) (17)