Have you used Psychedelics or MDMA
for anxiety, depression, trauma, or PTSD
Nodding Off
MDPV & Phenazapam
by zettawave
Citation:   zettawave. "Nodding Off: An Experience with MDPV & Phenazapam (exp83468)". Erowid.org. Apr 30, 2010. erowid.org/exp/83468

repeated smoked MDPV (powder / crystals)
  5 mg oral Pharms - Phenazepam

I am a generally conscience person when it comes to RC's. I know there power and have learned that abusing them is 'foolish'.

I had been working with MDPV for a few weeks when I decided to smoke it. The first hit was about 3mgs. I noticed that when eaten or snorted the effects were mildly euphoric and stimulating but when smoked the euphoria was doubled and the speedyness was less. I took a couple redoses and decided to ingest 5mgs of Phenazapam. It hit me in about 30 minutes and was very relaxed. I was nodding off and woke with the idea to take another hit. This time it was about 5mgs. The effects were something Io have never experanced. I was nodding still to WSOP and was in a state of complete euphoria. The only thing I can compare it to is heroin. I would wake from my experance periotically to redose and go back to bed. I fell asleep shortly and had no hangover to speak of the next day.

Very good experance 3+. :)

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 83468
Published: Apr 30, 2010Views: 14,610
MDPV (377), Pharms - Phenazepam (505) : Combinations (3), Alone (16)