Hand-Crafted Glass Molecules!
Donate $100+ and get an art glass molecule.
(Pick caffeine, DMT, dopamine, ethanol, harmine, MDMA,
mescaline, serotonin, tryptamine, nitrous, THC, or psilocybin)
My Guardian Owl
Salvia divinorum (17x extract)
by jabbadafut
Citation:   jabbadafut. "My Guardian Owl: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (17x extract) (exp83677)". Erowid.org. Jul 11, 2019. erowid.org/exp/83677

2 hits smoked Salvia divinorum (extract)

I sat with a friend at the top of an underpass, staring down at the massive poles supporting the street above our heads. 'Ready, dude?' He nodded. I packed a huge bowl into my pipe and sucked in my first hit. It was a decent hit, and I held it in until I forgot why I was counting.
I held it in until I forgot why I was counting.
I breathed out with a small giggle, and said something about chimpanzees. I can't quite remember.

Anyway, my whole body was suddenly glued to the ground. I remember trying to sit up, but failing. I was having difficulty moving my arms to take another hit, but somehow managed to raise the pipe to my mouth and light up the remainder of the bowl. I could hear cars flying past over my head. They sounded like little tornadoes sweeping across the earth, as I lay buried deep beneath the ground. I was staring at the shadows cast onto the dirt by the supports. They looked like little creatures, making faces at me.

I noticed a large owl staring at me. It was as if he was looking at me, saying something like, 'What are you doing over there silly?'. I wasn't sure. I tried to answer, but just sort of mumbled a bit, and then laughed and laughed until I could laugh no more. I sat up, looked at my friend and said something like, 'Wow, I'm so lucky to have my own guardian owl.' And that was that.

Strangely, my friend said he felt nothing. Maybe the powers of the sage only manifest themselves into certain people...Who knows. Not a drug to take carelessly.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 83677
Published: Jul 11, 2019Views: 364
Salvia divinorum (44) : Small Group (2-9) (17), First Times (2)