individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Waste of Time, Glad I Did Pay for Them
Cyclobenzaprine
by DroptheRXgo420
Citation:   DroptheRXgo420. "Waste of Time, Glad I Did Pay for Them: An Experience with Cyclobenzaprine (exp83699)". Erowid.org. Sep 24, 2018. erowid.org/exp/83699

5-30 mg oral Pharms - Cyclobenzaprine (pill / tablet)

In my lifetime I have tried a total of three types of prescription medications in the search for that high. Vicodin being the best, Oxcontin a close to but not as good as Vicodin second, and lastly Flexeril/Cyclobenzaprine.

I have tried Flexeril on five different occasions and at varying dosages. Starting out dosage of 5mg had zero effect. The last time I popped some down the dosage was 30mg. Even at 30mg, Flexeril leaves me feeling a tiny bit tingly and puts me in a VERY deep sleep...thats it.

After all the drugs I have tried keep coming back to weed as my favorite.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 83699
Published: Sep 24, 2018Views: 2,306
Pharms - Cyclobenzaprine (267) : Unknown Context (20), Retrospective / Summary (11)