The Mexican Jumping Juice
GHB & Alcohol
by Taco
Citation:   Taco. "The Mexican Jumping Juice: An Experience with GHB & Alcohol (exp837)". Erowid.org. Oct 20, 2000. erowid.org/exp/837

oral Alcohol (liquid)
    oral GHB (liquid)

I have multiple experiences with drugs and can only recommend that everyone be very careful with this newer drug. I am a very capable drinker and have used almost all drugs and had very few ill effects until, I got the geebers. I had approximately 15 cocktails of a mixed variety (beer, liqour and wine). I then ran into some friends in a club who passed me some G. I had used this drug approximately 20 times over 3 years before and had only positive results. Apparently, I drank over half a bottle, and began the vomiting, convulsing effect others have described. If not for some friends who called my roommates, I would have ended up in the local jail or detox earlier. However, after about an hour of vomiting I was placed in the bed of my roommate's truck to go home. The next part of this story is one of the most unbelievable acts I have ever heard of, let alone been part of. While on the way to my house, I awoke and stood in the bed of the truck. I assumed a surfing demeaner until I thought it would be all right to 'fly' from the truck. I was retrieved from the highway by my roommate and taken home in an immense amount of pain. After about six hours I was taken to a local hospital and treated for a snapped humerous. I am lucky to have lived through this expressway diving incident and have yet to find any others that have hallucinated to the point I did that night. As I forward this tale I am currently still using this drug. After $3000 in medical expenses, I still enjoy this buzz and can only offer this advice, 'Moderation.'

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 837
Published: Oct 20, 2000Views: 12,202
Alcohol (61), GHB (25) : Various (28), Train Wrecks & Trip Disasters (7), Combinations (3)